In a Nutshell Our FDA-approved, fungus-treating laser can lead to clear-nail growth over a period of 6–12 months.
Half of all Americans are infected with toenail fungus by the age of 70. This condition not only poses a cosmetic issue, causing nail discoloration and deformity, but also can have a serious impact on quality of life, causing pain while walking and creating a social stigma that can inhibit routine activities, such as wearing open toed shoes.
The good news is that doctors at A Gold Coast Foot Clinic are among the first in Chicago to offer treatment of patients’ toenail fungus with GenesisPlus, a new noninvasive laser system that is an effective solution without side effects.
GenesisPlus is a new approach to treating nail fungus that puts patients’ safety and comfort first. The system, designed by Cutera in the San Francisco Bay area, applies laser energy to the nail plate and surrounding tissue. The laser light gradually heats the fungus and promotes the growth of healthy, clear nails. Following the procedure, the nail becomes clearer and healthier-looking as it grows out.
Traditional approaches to treating nail fungus are largely limited to oral drugs that are associated with adverse side effects and prescription topicals and home remedies that have not been proven effective. Despite limitations associated with these approaches, however, it is estimated that Americans currently spend about $2.1 billion annually on treating nail fungus with prescription drugs alone.
Given the serious emotional, social and financial impact of nail fungus, I believe your audience would be interested in learning more about the causes and symptoms of this condition and the treatment options provided by the GenesisPlus laser system.
Please let me know if you are interested in speaking with me about the adverse effects of toenail fungus and how laser treatment works to improve these conditions.
Comparison of GenesisPlus with Conventional Toenail Fungus Treatments
- Generally effective in treating nail fungus
- Drug must be taken over long period of time (90 days)
- Associated with a number of adverse side effects, such as gastrointestinal disorders, skin disorders, headaches and abnormal liver function
- Not recommended for some patients who have poor health or diabetes
- Effectiveness is highly variable due to the fact that the drug does not sufficiently penetrate the nail plate to reach the underlying infection
- Drug must be frequently applied to the nails, often daily, over a long period of time
- Effective in clearing nails of both mild and severe forms of fungus
- New nail grows with no sign of infection
- No significant side effects
- As with oral drugs and prescription topicals, final results are achieved when the nail grows out, which can take a few months
Click here to read more about our GenesisPlus Laser.
To redeem this coupon either print it out and bring it in during your office visit or show a digital copy from your smart phone.
Pricing details before coupon discount:
- $150 for treating one toenail, with an additional treatment 2 months later included.
- $400 for treating up to any 5 toenails, with an additional treatment 2 months later included.
- $750 for treating up to all 10 toenails, with an additional treatment 2 months later included.
With 20% off you SAVE $30 for one toe, $80 for 5 toes, & $150 for 10 toes!