Bio for Richard C. Bennett, D.P.M.
Greetings! Welcome and thank you for visiting my site. I sincerely hope you find it informative and helpful in your search for a caring foot doctor.
I have been a podiatrist in Illinois for the past 25 years. In this time I have become proficient in a wide range of foot and ankle problems, from routine to complex. In addition to my office I also have surgical privileges at Presence St. Joseph hospital in Lincoln Park, St. James hospital in Chicago Heights, or Gold Coast Surgery Center in Water Tower, across the hall from my office.
My office now offers the latest FDA approved treatment for fungal infections of the toenail. This new approach puts patients’ safety and comfort first. Treatment typically takes 10-20 minutes and poses no risk to serious side effects, which is a huge improvement, compared to conventional toenail fungus treatments.
Being a long distance runner, I have always been interested in foot problems and how best to resolve them. When not working, I am running or walking my two-rescued Chihuahua’s. In my spare time, I am a fundraiser and volunteer for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in Chicago where I mentor patients who have been newly diagnosed with lymphoma. I also mentor another one on one cancer support group, Imerman Angels.
- Loyola University of Chicago, B.S. Biology
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, D.P.M. degree
- West Side Veterans Administration Medical Center, residency in podiatric medicine
- St. Louis Veterans Administration Medical Center, residency in podiatric surgery
- Podiatric Orthopedics, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics, 1993
- Primary Podiatric Medicine, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine, 1997
- Foot Surgery, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 2006
- Illinois and American Podiatric Medical Associations
- Fellow, American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics
- Fellow, American Professional Wound Care Association.
845 N. Michigan Avenue - Suite 915W - Chicago, IL 60611
A Gold Coast Foot Clinic
The Water Tower location makes experienced podiatrist Dr. Richard C. Bennett widely accessible, and his schedule often allows for same-day or next-day appointments.
Doctor Bennett prides himself in taking his clients from start to finish. He will answer your calls, and emails quickly. He will be there to greet you and help you feel comfortable through the process. When you come in for your appointment with him you are only a few short forms away from being seen by Doctor Bennett. If you would like to download the forms and fill them out prior to your appointment Click Here.
Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm / Evenings and Saturdays by appointment
Lake View Endocrinology OfficePhone Number: 773-388-5688
Fax Number: 773-388-5687
Upcoming hours: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
2719 N. Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60614
Our Laser Treatment
In a Nutshell Our FDA-approved, fungus-treating laser can lead to clear-nail growth over a period of 6–12 months.
Comparison of GenesisPlus with Conventional Toenail Fungus Treatments
- Generally effective in treating nail fungus
- Drug must be taken over long period of time (90 days)
- Associated with a number of adverse side effects, such as gastrointestinal disorders, skin disorders, headaches and abnormal liver function
- Not recommended for some patients who have poor health or diabetes
- Effectiveness is highly variable due to the fact that the drug does not sufficiently penetrate the nail plate to reach the underlying infection
- Drug must be frequently applied to the nails, often daily, over a long period of time
- Effective in clearing nails of both mild and severe forms of fungus
- New nail grows with no sign of infection
- No significant side effects
- As with oral drugs and prescription topicals, final results are achieved when the nail grows out, which can take a few months
Click here to read more about our GenesisPlus Laser.
To redeem this coupon either print it out and bring it in during your office visit or show a digital copy from your smart phone.
Pricing details before coupon discount:
- $150 for treating one toenail, with an additional treatment 2 months later included.
- $400 for treating up to any 5 toenails, with an additional treatment 2 months later included.
- $750 for treating up to all 10 toenails, with an additional treatment 2 months later included.
With 20% off you SAVE $30 for one toe, $80 for 5 toes, & $150 for 10 toes!